Pulled straight from Pinterest - 7 Cardinal Rules for Life.
My version might read:
1. Embrace your past as part of making peace with it… often our tragedies are our hidden purpose in life.
2. Be mindful about the trail you leave. If you live out of a place of mutual respect, then what others think is out of your control. If you create drama and devastation, then watch your back.
3. Time heals and reveals. Don’t rush into things. You miss all the answers that way.
4. Choose to focus your mind on things that promote happiness, peace. Your mind and attitude WILL catch up.
5. (I agree!)
6. Don’t live according to your thoughts. You only know so much and most of the important answers can’t be found by thinking it through. Sit in silence. Have patience. Listen…
7. Smile - see #4.
plus a few more…
8. Find the fastest way to forgiveness. It frees you to move on and the opens the door to things correcting themselves down the road. (See #3.)
9. Feelings don’t equal reality. The are not indicators of truth. When you decide to stop associating with them, you begin the real journey…
10. Like but live past yourself. It’s a comfortable place to finally say, “I am who I am and that’s more than okay!” Challenge yourself to get there. Then, go help others. They need you!